Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Just some Lego news


Hey guys! As you know, it's me Ben. And here's some of the latest Lego news of mine: at Legoshop.com they have put on some 2010 legos including the Stars, Lego power miners, Lego racers, and Atlantis. They don't have 2010 Star wars stuff in there yet, though.

Also, thanks to a funny comment from a family in Texas, it reminded me of a hilarious Bionicle Youtube show called the adventures of Jaller. If you don't know who that is, Jaller is (in real Bionicle) the toa of fire and leader of a toa team called the Toa Inika. So if your parents let you try and watch the show (by the way, this show IS NOT made by me). If you watch it, comment and tell how it was.

By the way, on Lego Designbyme, I made a clone lobby with an elevator that has opening an closing doors, and 2 couches. The minifigures are a custom clone captain and 2 jetpack suits with no heads so you can customize them with clone heads or anything else. When you go on the website of Designbyme, go to the gallery and go to the other buildings catagory. It might not be there for a few days.

As a peek about something, I may soon put up a few pictures of my Bionicles I have made, so look out for that.

More cool stuff coming soon! And keep an eye out for a new post. See ya!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ben,
    I like your photo of the bionicle. I didn't know what a bionicle was. Good luck with your fight to save the bionicles.

    Mark F.
    p.s. I'll be watching your blog for more pictures. You are a great Lego builder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben,

    Your passion is refreshing. Fight the good fight. Hopefully Lego will hear your voice and appeal to reason!

    Good luck with this.

    - Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ben. My name is Rodney Reyes, I've been friends with your dad since we were kids. Excellent blog! I think it's great whenever anyone speaks up about something they want to change.

    Bionicles look awesome, although they didn't have them when I was a kid. They remind me of a combination of two of my favorites: Legos and Micronauts. I don't know if your dad has mentioned Micronauts, but you could change the body parts between different figures. They were totally simple compared to Bionicles, but they were still pretty cool for back then. Sadly, they stopped making Micronauts when I was 10, so I know how you feel.

    Luckily, they kept making another favorite if mine: Star Was figures. I still get some once in awhile, but I like my originals best. Good luck with the blog. I have a baby girl and it would be a bummer if she couldn't have her own Bionicles someday. She would love them. Tell Lego we want Bionicles!

    -Rodney Reyes
    San Rafael, CA

    ReplyDelete
  4. My nephew loves Bionicles, too. I hope they don't discontinue them. He'll be just as sad as you are. Good luck!!

    JoEllen
    Cali, Colombia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ben,
    I love that Bionicle it was really cool.

    ReplyDelete