Saturday, September 25, 2010

First of all, let me just say I am sorry i have not updated in a long time. Also, this image is of a Bionicle I built quite a while ago. The smaller one is Toa Aeil, standing next to his ridable dragon. Now, an important thing, Lego Ben 10 is NOT the theme replacing Bionicle(What a relief!)! The theme actually replacing it(if it is at all) is a pretty cool Lego line called Hero Factory. Click on the link to go to the website, which is www.herofactory.lego.com. I have every set except one! Well, thats all I have to say for today! Feel free to comment!

2 comments:

  1. You are lucky to have a blog:)Nice picture. And that is an awesome dragon.




    your friend caleb

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude,what the hell? whats happening to bionicle!? i have been collecting bionicles seince i was 5!!!!! ok you guys should visit my blog, its about how to save bionicles and im gonna put all the comments on a e-mail to the lego companny an send them some pictures of some bionicles and rahi! we must band together and save BIONICLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete